Thank you for your purchase! Here are some tips for keeping your GloriJoy piece looking fabulous:
- Store jewelry in individual ziplock/protective bags to help prevent oxidation, scratches, snags, etc.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place. Do not store jewelry in the bathroom.
- Put jewelry on last, after use of hairsprays, lotions, makeup, etc. Take jewelry off first when returning home. Avoid wearing your jewelry while swimming, bathing or during activities that cause perspiration. Minimize contact with any chemicals.
- Avoid scenarios that can crush or catch wire wrapped jewelry, as wire may loosen.
- Use a polishing cloth if your jewelry requires cleaning.
- Be very careful when using any soaking method to clean jewelry that has soft stones such as amber, lapis lazuli, or turquoise. Extended soaking in any solution may harm the polish on the stone. Never use chlorine bleach to clean jewelry.
- Soft stones like lapis, malachite, turquoise, amber and opals can easily be scratched by the edges of other jewelry. Protect pieces with these gemstones by wrapping them in jeweler's tissue and storing separately.
If you have any questions about the care of your pieces, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org